International After-Sales Service Policy
Warranty Service: For Digital Audio Processor products (DSP)that have defects in material and workmanship will be provided free replacement among 3 months and free maintenance among 3 years from the date of purchase; Unless otherwise stated, for the rest products, from the date of purchase, one year quality assurance, among which, one month for product replacement, one year for repair.Tendzone ensures that all the products provided to customers are normal in operation and promises to give any faulty devices free maintenance within the warranty period. Over the period, Tendzone will provide paid maintenance service for all the products.
Within the warranty period, customers can call or mail to our regional representatives for failures of devices under normal operation. Among them, there is the mail address of Technical Manager of Tendzone International: Nathan@tendzone.com. We will do our best to serve you.
Freight: Tendzone will share the freight with customer. Customer shall bear the freight for sending back the faulty device. Tendzone shall bear the freight for resending the device after repaired.
Maintenance Period: Tendzone will finish the repairing and send out the device within five working days after received the faulty device. If beyond five days, we will provide free replacement.
The following circumstances will not be covered by our warranty policy within the warranty period.
- Products or parts have been out of the warranty period;
- Failures or damages happened due to user’s failure in installation, protection or usage bynot following instructions in the User Manual;
- Failures or damages caused by repairing, changing and removing the products privately;
- Failures or damages caused by using parts that are not recognized by manufactures;
- Failures or damages caused by accidental factors or man-made reasons (including computer virus, handling, extrusion, bump, seepage, flood, scratch, impact, high temperature, inappropriate voltage input, corrosion and etc.);
- Failures or damages caused by usage of non-standard or non-publicized software;
- Failures or damages caused by natural disaster or other force majeure (like earthquake, fire and etc.);
- Other failures or damages that are not caused by our product design, technology, manufacturing or quality;
- Lost, damage, or artificial alter trace of Serial Number label.
Upon confirmation, Tendzone International will order all the products or materials that needed to build stock; Any following increase of the qty shall also be through purchase.
All the products/materials that purchased during the maintenance period can be changed into updated ones or new ones with Shenzhen Tendzone factory.
Freight: Shenzhen Tendzone shall bear the freight for sending the products/materials to Tendzone International. Tendzone International shall bear the freight for sending the products/materials to Shenzhen Tendzone.
Stock Up Flow for Products and Materials
Product Issue Feedback Form: customer fills in with device issue description.
Product Replacement Form: record exchanged information of the product.
Product After-sales Service Form: show information of customer, faulty device, maintenance and feedback.
Product Maintenance Contract: used to the quotation of the maintenance fee.
Product Inventory Form> show inventory information
Product/Material Application Form: used to apply for new products or materials.